Saturday, February 24, 2018

I met a man this week....

I met a man this week who wanted nothing to do with God, religion or me.  He's dying. I really liked this guy right away. He was honest, angry and direct.  

I do wish we could have visited more, but he would have none of it!  I will be praying for him.  Although he doesn't believe in God, I do. 

The moment he told me what he thought of me, faith and God I knew he had been wounded somewhere in the past. It's sad how we so often blame the only one who can help us for the wounds we have encountered at the hands of others.

I will be praying for this man because I know God loves him. God's amazing grace and mercy are wonderful to watch. I will keep you updated.  I can't wait to see what God does in the life of this dear man.

No comments: