Monday, June 19, 2017

Do you know he sees you?


"You haven’t laughed your best laugh,
you haven’t dreamed your best dream,
you haven’t danced your best dance,
you haven’t sung your best song.
If you’ll shake off the disappointment
and get your passion back,
then God has an "after this" for you."

I got this note about a month ago from a man in Pakistan whom I have never talked to before.  It's so interesting to see how God speaks to us through the words of others.

This morning I got a note from a dear friend of more than 40 years and she said,

"Good morning, Mike.
The Lord laid you on my heart the last few days.
I pray all is well.
Just know your heavenly Father
loves you with an everlasting love
that will only take you where
He has already gone before.
Blessings to you."

It constantly amazes me how this wonderful God, who seems so busy running the Universe, is willing to stoop down, see me and show me he loves me. His kindness and mercy are more than we could even know.

One of my dear Psalms is 138.  In that short chapter are these words,

"For though the Lord is exalted,
Yet He regards the lowly"

Do you know that he sees you?  He loves you and will reach out to you in many ways and voices.  He will say to you, "I see you, I love you, I love to show you how much I care."

Now I can't tell you all that I'm in the midst of.  It doesn't matter for these words. We all go through difficult days in our lives, but when we are most stretched, strained and fearful God is always so kind to reach out to you and say, "I see you.  Do you know I love you?"

You will hear it...if you will be still and listen.

"He sent from on high, He took me;
He drew me out of many waters." Ps. 18:16


No comments: