Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Moments


Trust God for the moments.


Often our problems are so big, so painful that we can't imagine how we will get through a day.  It's just too hard.


Don't focus on the day.  Take it one moment at a time, one breath at a time and trust God in that moment, for that brief time when you can trust him for just this moment of time.


God is the God of creation, but even more important to me is that he is the God of moments.  At any time of test, of sin or of pain I can call to him and he's there.  He will help me, comfort me, love me and carry me through the moments of my day.


As each moment passes God will walk with you, comfort you and help you.


Trust God in your moments.  It's a living breathing relationship with the God who loves and cares for us in our moments.

Psalm 73: 23 Yet I am always with you; 
you hold me by my right hand. 
24 You guide me with your counsel,    
and afterward you will take me into glory. 
25 Whom have I in heaven but you?    
And earth has nothing I desire besides you. 
26 My flesh and my heart may fail,    
but God is the strength of my heart    
and my portion forever.

1 comment:

Schweers' Mom said...

One of my favorite Psalms. Thanks for this. i needed it today...in this moment.