Friday, July 17, 2009

Everything I need to know...


One of our ladies brought me a framed picture with this photo and list. I liked it, thought you might too.
...
Everything I Need To Know I Learned From Noah's Ark
...
One- Don't miss the boat.
Two- Remember that we are all in the same boat.
Three- Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
Four- Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
Five- Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
Six- Build your future on high ground.
Seven- For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
Eight- Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
Nine- When you're stressed, float a while.
Ten- Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
Eleven- No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this. I loved it so much I immediately forwarded to several friends and plan to use this often. - Susanne