Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Difficult days


There are days that you hate to face. Days that look difficult before you even get started. As you look ahead you can see that this will be a very difficult walk, but the day comes and we have to walk through it.
.............
How do we face those difficult days, the walk ahead that seems so hard?
The truth is that God never promised that the Christian life would be easy, but he did promise to walk it with us. To have someone with us who knows where to walk is vital when the path ahead seems so unsure. It helps if you have someone who has walked this way before....who knows where to walk, and that is what God promises to do in our lives...he promises to walk with us, to lead us, to help us walk our difficult days.
................
Psa 25:4 Make me know Your ways, O LORD; Teach me Your paths.
Psa 25:5 Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; For You I wait all the day.
Psa 25:6 Remember, O LORD, Your compassion and Your lovingkindnesses, For they have been from of old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm forwarding this entry to my sister in Kansas who has been discouraged about the state of things lately...thanks.