Friday, January 18, 2008

Reflections



I like the fact that I'm more than the sum of me because of God's work in me. Without him there really isn't much to us...flesh and bones, passions, desires, hopes, dreams....but add the ingredient of God and suddenly a simple life reflects the very God that made it. I'm more than the sum of me because of the God who made me. Because of him working in and through my life I am a reflection of his life....at times it's even magnified through me as I depend on him.

A simple drop of water is clear by itself...not much to it, but let it reflect something more and suddenly a drop of water becomes beautiful beyond imagination. We are a lot like that....not much by ourselves...but let us reflect the very life of God through us and wow!

I like the fact that I'm more than the sum of me because of God's work in me.


Php 1:6 For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.


Col 1:27 to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

No comments: