Thursday, December 25, 2014

A Christmas morning prayer

I know you are wonderful and awesome...we read about you on every page of the bible.  

On this Christmas morning I remember the gift, the son you gave to give us life and I rejoice.  

I rejoice that life is available for everyone who will trust you.  

I rejoice that I have that life, that gift.  

I rejoice that daily I see more and more of what you have done and how wonderful your love is for us.  

I rejoice that throughout eternity I will be discovering more and more of what you have done and who you are.

You are most awesome...

....but today, I just sense the need to see a bit of you in my life, a bit of your "awesome" touching me.  On this day of gifts I simply ask for one....your presence and nearness and my awareness of it.  

Thank you for your great love that made life, hope, love, peace, and a relationship with you possible. 

You are indeed most awesome!

No comments: